Wednesday, July 11, 2012

 Happy Wednesday!

My crazy ideas get me into tight situations but like always the feeling of
success makes everything worth it!
My struggle with trying to bring my products to the internet has been
way more than I anticipated. Being your own seo, web designer, and marketing person
is very exhausting. I have read countless blogs on search engine optimization!!
My HTML knowledge only goes so far. Today I did a search on yahoo and google
for a related product and to my surprise my site showed up!! It may have been
on page 5 but who the heck cares. I can not tell you how excited I was!!  
 My site has only been live for a week imagine what I can do with a month ;)

Any WAYS Here is finished product photo
 

scratch off bridal shower game cards

No comments:

Post a Comment