Thursday, July 26, 2012

Enchanting By Design offers custom designs!

We have had several requests for custom designs. I am going to showcase a few so you can get an idea of how endless the possibility's are.

  

  The above image was done for a customer who was unaware if she would be having a boy or a girl.The concept of the scratch off cards is having a boy and a girl option under each of the stickers. 

Another returning customer recently contacted me with an image of a sticker that she really liked. The customer had asked me if I could replicate the sticker for her.  Here is the end result! I am in love with this concept. A similar version will be going up on the site very soon. 

Enchanting By Design is MORE than willing to create custom designs for your upcoming event. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment